Dear colleagues,

Professor Thomas Lawton (Open University-UK), Professor Jonas Puck (WU Vienna University of Economics and Business-Austria) and myself are doing research into corporate political activity.

We would be glad if you could suggest or share any published/unpublished papers examining outcomes of political activities of firms. We are interested in various types of outcomes and geographic contexts. We intend to cite your contributions.

Thank you,

Anna

Dr Anna John

Lecturer in Strategic Management

Open University Business School

Walton Hall

Milton Keynes

MK6 7AA

United Kingdom

Tel.: +44(0)1908654679

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. ____