Print

I am writing to invite academic institutions and job applicants to take
advantage of the *FREE *placement center services during the 2014 Annual
Meeting in Vancouver Canada . As the 2014 AIB Conference is quickly
approaching, the sooner you submit your position announcements and/or
resumes, the more exposure you will get with potential applicants or
recruiters.

The Academy of International Business Placement Center is a free service
for position applicants and institutions who will be attending or
represented in the AIB 2014 conference in Vancouver, Canada.
The Academy of International Business Placement Service will be available
at the 2014 AIB Annual Conference in Vancouver, Canada from June 24th
-June 26th , 2014. During these days, applicants and universities can use
the placement center facility for interviews at no charge.
If you are a job applicant or a School / College with an open position that
you would like to advertise, please visit the Placement Services home page
for more detailed instructions on how and where to submit your information
in a ONE-PAGE format at :
 http://aib.msu.edu/careercenter/2013/placementcenter.asp**All postings and
C.V.s should be only 1 page in a PDF format sent via email to
The placement center web page will be updated on a daily basis, hence I
invite recruiters and job applicants to visit the website regularly and
make direct contacts with applicants or institutions of interest prior to
the conference. While we will do everything we can to assist you with your
placement requests, it is the candidate's/institution's responsibility to
make direct contacts to schedule meetings and interviews during the
conference.

Our mission is to bring both applicants and academic institutions closer in
a private and relaxed environment. Together with my placement center team,
I would like to extend my invitation to use our free placement services and
contact us if we can be of any assistance: [log in to unmask]
I look forward to seeing you in Vancouver, Canada!

Dr. Hadi Alhorr, Coordinator
AIB Placement Services
AIB  2014 Annual Meeting
Vancouver, Canada
June 24th – Julne 26th , 2014

Sponsored by
Boeing Institute for International Business
John Cook School of Business
Saint Louis University

____
To post message: [log in to unmask]