Dear Colleagues,

Below is the final call for paper of AIE 2014 conference, could you please
circulate to the AIB community?

Many thanks

Rui

LAST CALL FOR PAPERS - Deadline May 30, 2014

Beijing, China
September 5-7, 2014

May  30th is the deadline for full papers submissions for AIE 2014

We are sending you the last call for the AIE 2014 conference : The 7th
Annual Conference of the Academy of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
(Beijing,China. September 5th-7th, 2014).

http://www.aieconference.org

Submission of Full Papers:  May 30th, 2014

Notification of Acceptance: June 30th, 2014

Final Registration:              August 30th, 2014

The objective of the AIE 2014 conference is to gather together decision
makers (government, ministries and state agencies), innovation or
entrepreneurship experts (universities, research and development centres,
technology transfer centers, start-up centres) and practitioners(SMEs,
business incubators and business support organisations) to generate
discussion and exchange on the potential of entrepreneurship promotion and
innovation to national and regional competitiveness.

There is significant interest from both permanent and, by new participants
in this conference.We are sure that we will continue the good tradition and
a friendly atmosphere among the participants.
Please find Call for the conference. More information you can find on
www.aieconference.org .

We are looking forward to welcome you in China .

Sincerely yours,

AIE Program Committee
National Entrepreneurship Research Center, Tsinghua University
Tel: 86-10-62789757; Fax:  86-10-62789757
Email: [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.