Hi Julie, could you please forward this to the EFFS students and faculty? I think it'd be relevant for a lot of them.

Thanks!
Ian
*****

Hello all, this is a reminder that the Second Annual Workshop on Food Justice at MSU will be the weekend after next, May 23-25. Last year's workshop was very successful, and this year's program looks great (check it out here: http://foodjusticepeace.org/workshop-schedule/ ). There are still a few seats left for the bus tour of food justice in Detroit, so if you would like to attend that portion of the event be sure to register soon. If not, the talks will be on campus in Wells hall, and talks will be very relevant for some of you. If you have any questions, please email us, and we hope to see you there!

Ian Werkheiser [log in to unmask]
Zachary Piso [log in to unmask]