FYI:

From: O'Neill, Terence
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 6:22 PM

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder for the MSU Hackathon that will be taking place this upcoming Friday through Sunday at the Lansing Makers Network. We'll be working in teams to create mostly code-based solutions to campus and community problems. Last time, these problems included improving the MSU People Search and linking all of the elevators on campus to the phone system. This time, we're inviting students, staff, and faculty from across campus, along with local tech professionals.

Intrigued? Sign up and find out more information here: http://msuhackathon.org/. It's important to note that people without coding experience are welcome as well! Thanks for your interest, and feel free with any questions you might have.

Regards,
Terence

Entrepreneurship Librarian
Gast Business Library at Michigan State University

(517) 884-6685
@EntrLibMSU