From: Lee Duynslager [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 11:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Outlook Emails going between PC's and Macs Causes Incredibly Small and Unreadable fonts in Reply Text

Has anybody out there noticed a problem with emails between MACS and Pcs where if a user uses Outlook, and a mac user replies to an email from a pc user the original message is sent back under the reply and the text is outrageously small like 6 point.   The same thing happens if the mac user gets the reply his original message the font is downsized so you can’t even see it.

This doesn’t happen when Mac mail client is the original sender to Outlook on the PC , or Mac Mail is used to make the reply,   so I think the problem is related only to Outlook.

I’ve looked around on google and see that others have this problem.   Does anybody know of a solution?   I think that plain text would likely work but I don’t think my users would accept that solution.

Thanks,

Lee Duynslager  LD
Information Technology
Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences