Dear Geoscience Faculty,

My name is Kera Judy and I am a graduate student in the Department of Geosciences at Georgia State University.  I am currently compiling a list of residential geoscience field courses in the United States, starting with all courses published on the website: Geology Field Camps - A Comprehensive Listing found at http://geology.com/field-camp.shtml.

I am seeking any available, updated information on the listed courses, and for the subsequent addition of information on any other residential field courses your institution may offer (i.e. courses other than summer field camps).   Furthermore, I am interested in studying the potential accessibility of these field courses for students with physical disabilities (visual, auditory, mobility).  My goal is to establish a list of schools with field courses that are accessible and can be offered to students who are trying to complete field-based study requirements of their geoscience degree programs.

Please consider completing the survey found at the link below.  This survey is estimated to require, at most, five minutes of your time. All contributions are done anonymously, and no personal information is required.

Survey:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cn-K7IjjeZwrnJeW54wZS-iyGiTqSObbOtCHX1VEKr4/viewform

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, or Dr. Chris Atchison ([log in to unmask]).

I sincerely thank you for your time,

Kera A. Judy

Georgia State University

Department of Geosciences