Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

帮同学po. 具体信息如下:

[Hi I'm looking for someone to sublease my bedroom in a 4x4 apartment in the
Lodges of East Lansing.

You can move in from May 26, and have to move out before July 28.
The roommates are all Chinese female and are easy going.
The rent includes everything (internet, water, trash) except electricity.
My bedroom (fully furnished) is neat and large, with a private bathroom and a
walk-in closet.
Washer and dryer included

Contact me if you're interested! (Please mention the exact date you want to
live)
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 404-436-3755

Shengjie Zhou]