2 bedroom apt of Campus Hill needs one subleaser. Lease starts on
August, 14 2014 ends on August 19 2015. Just a short bus ride to MSU
campus and shopping. The roommate is a very nice graduated student.
Monthly rent is $440 + utilities avg $40 including electricity/internet.

If you sublease it before August, I’ll reward you $200.

For further details, please email me: [log in to unmask]

sublease campus hill
双人间的其中一间,从2014年8月至2015年8月。室友是女生,环境优,社区安静,有足够停车位,离学校和超市都很近,1路车直达。月租440+大约40电费网费。

8月之前转租者奖励200刀!!!

详细信息联系方式:电话-5177751928,邮箱[log in to unmask],微信-LARA-JIANG 谢谢!