Hi,

I have a decent dining table that sits 5 to 6 people. The table comes with 5
chairs and a table cloth. The table was already here when I moved in so I don't
know how old it is but it is in great condition. I'm thinking of $50 for the whole
set but am also willing to give it for free for those who can come and pick it up
quickly.

I'll send you some pics if you reply to this email!

Thanks :)