Sorry to bother who are not interested in.

I have some items to sell,
1. power socket, $4.
2. power plug converter, $2.
3. desk lamp, with box, and two free bulbs, $6.
4. large size plastic box, volume is 18 gallon, $3.
5. packaging belt, $2.
6. electric kettle, with box, and instruction book, $8.
I live in Spartan Village, if you are interested in any of them, please feel free to
e-mail me, I will send you the picture as soon as I receive your e-mail.

Thank you

Jocey