Dear all,

I'd like to sublease one bedroom from a double room one bathroom apartment
in university villa from fall 2014 to summer 2015. I (your roommate) is a
first year PhD female, major in geography. I'm looking for a female
roommate, the apartment is a no smoking no pets one.

Please feel free to contact 517-203-8309 or reply this email. Thank you!

转租University Villa
2014年8月起一年期双卧室中的一间,本人是地理系博士一年级在读,想找一个女生合租这个房子。请联系5172038309或回复本邮件,谢谢!

--
Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

Zhou Peiling 周佩玲

Global Health and Medical Geography Laboratory
Department of Geography
Michigan State University

MSc by research Human Geography
School of Geosciences, University of Edinburgh

BSc Geographical Science & BL Sociology
College of Urban and Environmental Sciences & Department of Sociology,
Peking University

Email: [log in to unmask]
Homepage: http://geo.msu.edu/people/zhou-peiling/