Hi everyone!
I am a journalism student at MSU. I want to be of service to the Chinese
students community.

Right now I am making a website to show how Chinese students adapt to
American life or how they make themselves feel at home in America.

I would love to hear your stories. Or if you know anyone who would be
interested, please send me an email.

Should be English.

Topics are various such as food, clothing, have fun, friendship (with a foreign
friend), love, study, dream...

Text 517-775-6595 or QQ 1156825191 ASAP.
Thanks a lot.

Jenny Zhang