Sorry to bother who are not interested in.

Hello everyone,
I have some items to sell;
1. stew pot, $6;
2. stainless pot, $3;
3. calculator, $5;
4. pan, $2.
5. big plastic box, can contain 18 gallon, $3.
I'm live in spartan village, if you are interested in any of them, please feel to
sent e-mail  me, I will send you more specific pictures. (All of them are in good
condition.)

大家好,现有一些用品出售,
1. 砂锅,3-4人量,送炖料,我从国内带来的,6刀;
2. 不锈钢锅,送汤勺,3刀;
3. 计算器,5刀,texas instruments 牌子的,有说明书, meijer卖13.99刀;
4. 小平底锅,2刀;
5。大号的塑料整理箱,18加仑的容量,3刀;

我住在SV, 如果大家有兴趣直接发邮件回复我就行, 我会给你具体细节图片的,(全部九
新,用况良好)。
谢谢大家 。

Jocey