Hi everyone,

Sorry for bothering who's not interested.

I'm selling some used stuff and second-hand clothes, shoes and bags.

Everything for sale is washed and cleaned, including some brand new clothes.

Here's the link for info of stuff for sale:

Used stuff:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/120690283@N04/sets/72157642596068575/
(saucepans, a crock pot, a blender, a set of creamer&sugar bowl, and a coffee
maker)

Second-hand clothes, shoes and bags:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/120690283@N04/sets/72157642599029824/

I'm flexible on price of some of the stuff.

If with any interest, please reply this e-mail, or email to

Thanks