Hi all,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I have one bedroom (the main bedroom) from a two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment available from May to Aug (move in and out date is flexible) or to October (the lease ends in October, after that you can sign a new lease or move out) at 2nd floor at Castle Point Apartment.

Features are as followed:

Rent is $300/month/person (it is a special price. The original price for this apt is 470/month/person)

You have all the furniture and cookware available to use.

Roommate is a very friendly, nice and quiet post-doc (female)

30 seconds walk to bus station of 24 route, 10 minutes ride directly to MSU campus, 10 minutes to Meijer

Castle Point Apartment has both indoor and outdoor pool which is particularly nice in summer.

Gym and tennis court in the community

The apartment is really safe because it has 24 hours door lock (the front door of the apartment)

Pet friendly

Welcome to see my apartment! My number: 517-775-9583 or by email: [log in to unmask]

大家好,

我有一个castle point apartment的双人间中的主卧室出租,独立卫生间,租金300刀每月每人(我租这个公寓的时候正好有special price,该公寓两室两卫原价是$940/月),从5月到8月(具体入住和搬出日期可商量),或者从5月到10月(公寓10月到期,到期以后如果想继续住在那里,可以续约)。

公寓中家具和厨房用品都俱全

室友是博士后女生,安静,待人非常友好真诚。

公寓门口就是公交站的亭子(等车时可以遮阳挡风),24路10分钟直达MSU,家门口的对面公交站牌10分钟到Meijer,也有红磨坊,wok & roll无锡餐馆都很近,特别方便。

小区有健身房,网球场地,台球室,室内和室外游泳池等等

每栋公寓都有24小时门禁,非常安全

-欢迎看房哦~!我的电话是517-775-9583,或者邮件回复:[log in to unmask]

谢谢大家