赞 性格温驯

发件人: WuWeiwei
发送时间: 2014-04-15 23:15
收件人: CSSAMSU
主题: [CSSAMSU]暑假转租 Summer sublease (College Towne)

I have one room to sublease from mid-May to July 22th (move in date
flexible, out is firm) in College Towne
and you have all the furniture and cookware available to use.
Everything is included in the rent (435$) except for electricity.
My roommate is a very nice and quiet person (male).

I only ask for 400$, price negotiable.
College Towne is a very nice neighborhood, you will have
access to the new gym which
is renewed just recently, and they have an outdoor pool
which is particularly nice in summer.
I look for people who can take the lease for 1-2 months, a discount
is possible for 2-month sublease.
Anyone interested may contact me at [log in to unmask] Thanks!
转租Collge Towne apartment 一枚,5 月15 号前后均可以入住(时间比较有弹性),7 月22 号
必须搬出,除非你接手明年的lease,在此情形下你需要找一个新的室友。我现在的室友男,性格温驯
喜安静。
College towne 周围环境和设施都极好,有免费的健身房,甚至有一个室外游泳池,放暑假的时候
不须去学校也可健身放松。
如果你愿意租一到两个月的话请联系我([log in to unmask]),如果租两个月可以多商量优惠
(现在租金连网费水电 435$, 我只收一月400$,可议)。