2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale( the pictures are in the
file, so please to download if you are interesting about it)

I am selling my 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4D with very low
mileage. This car has only 65000 miles.
My car is in great condition. No mechanical problem. Tire has over 90% tread.
I had inspected this car on February and serviced followings.

1. New spark plug
2. Drain& Fill differential fluid front and rear.
3. Air Filter

There is a small crack on rear bumper right corner. Previous owner
told me he hit his post box. This car is 4WD and has enough power.
Especially it runs very good on snow during long winter in Michigan.
Never got involved accident. Overall this car is in very very good condition.

Price from KBB:
Excellent: 10,947
Very good:10,572
Good:10,322
Fair: 9,522

I am asking for 9,500
Please email or phone me to [log in to unmask], 5174024608
Xie Xie~