Hi,
   Sorry for bothering you who are not interested in.
   I want to sublease one bedroom for three-bedroom house from May to
August. The house is just 15 minutes walk or 5 minutes drive to
campus, and close to the Bus Route 24 and Route 26.
   $400 includes everything (Internet, Electricity, water, gas)
Furniture is provided! Free parking! Free washing machine and dryer!
   If you are interested, please contact me via phone 517-515-2285 or

Thank you  O(?_?)O