Hello all,
I'm subleasing one bedroom  in a two bedroom apartment in Trappers Cove
apartment. This is a second-floor apartment . I can start the subleasing
from mid May to the end of August, the sublease time is flexible.  The
original price is $325/month, I can give you a $50 discount/month at least,
the price is also flexible depending on the sublease period. You'll share
the expense of electricity and the Internet with your nice male roommate.

The room is furnitured with a nice bed. If you are interested please call
517-580-2855 or reply this email.

Thank you!

Han