Dear All,

My advisor took a second look at my stuff and found more items. He is also
contributing some of his items to the give-away list. You don't need to
make a reservations for the newly added items, but *first come first serve*
.

We're giving things away, meaning they're free. So don't ask me about the
price any more. :-)

My advisor will be helping distribute these items only *2pm - 4pm this
Sunday (April 11)*. Please don't go early or late since he has other things
to do.

If you're interested in any of them, email me for the address -- it's by
Lake Lansing and there's no bus stop nearby.

Here's the remaining items from the previous list and newly added ones:

-------- more from me --------

   - Large computer desk, brown, like new
   - Lamp with a clamp
   - A huge number of plastic clothes hangers
   - DVD player
   - A compact stereo system with CD and radio (SONY or JVC)
   - small woven
   - trivet
   - cutting board
   - glass bowls
   - multi-colored throw rug
   - ceramic flower pot
   - Tea pot
   - 2 cooking pots
   - shelf
   - book case
   - tape
   - a small pencil sharpener
   - 3 while picture frames

-------- from my advisor --------

   - A compact, full-featured desk
   - 2 book cases
   - A coffee table
   - An end table
   - A sofa bed that doesn't work as a bed now, but is still an excellent
   sofa (but heavy) and looks pretty good. The bed inside might be fixable. We
   haven't tried.

Thank you for your attention.

Sonya