Hi All,

I moved out of East Lansing last year and left some nice furniture, color
printer and other stuff in my advisor's house. Since I'm not moving back, I
hope others can make use of them. Here's a short list:

   1. Full-size mattress, like new
   2. Full-size bed frame, white, like new
   3. Nightstand with 2 drawers, white, like new
   4. Large computer desk, brown, like new
   5. HP color printer + scanner
   6. Plastic clothes hangers
   7. Cooking ware
   8. Mesh laundry baskets
   9. Stainless steel trash can with lid
   10. More stuff I can't recall...

Please arrange the transportation by yourself. My advisor will be home 2p -
4p this Sunday (April 13). If you could simply show up at his front door,
you could take whatever you like.

Please email me ([log in to unmask]) for the address -- don't reply to the
mailing list.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
Sonya