On Mon, Apr 07, 2014 at 01:55:37AM -0400, Jianpeng Xu wrote:

> I was wandering where I can get a wheel alignment done not very expensive.
> If you know some place doing a good job, please let me know.

The important thing is to get it done right.  That is more important
than a few dollars difference in cost.   If it is not done right, then
it can damage your front (steering).

I would suggest - Liskeys - which is downtown Lansing across the street
from the Lugnuts baseball stadium (eg on the south side of Michigan Ave).

My experience is that they do good work and are not too expensive because
they do not try to get you to buy extra stuff that you do not need like
some places do.

////jerry