Hi all,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested. We're moving out of Michigan
and we have a treadmill (Horizon T100) to sell. We bought it brand new last
year on Thanksgiving at $300 but didn't use much, so it still looks pretty
new.

Asking for only $100 obo and has to be picked up from Farmington Hills by
4/27. Please let me know at 517-944-1063 if you are interested and we can
schedule a time for the pick-up. Thanks!

Best,
Linda