Request
for your assistance: The wisdom of crowds: Iran Culture Areas

Under the auspices of the Preferred Leader Behaviour and Values
Project, I am engaged with a colleague in investigating relationships amongst
preferred leader behaviour dimensions and cultural value dimensions in Iran. One
interest we have is the existence of culture areas in Iran. The project has
found regional differences in China, for example, in culture and leader
preferences.

If you are a native of Iran, or expert in the region, as a starting
point we’d like to enlist your support in gathering opinions as to existence of
culture areas. For example, we will investigate regions defined by the predominant
language spoken, and hypothesise we might find leadership and value differences
amongst regions defined by Farsi, Azeri, Kurdish, Arabic, Balochi, and Turkmen.
In your opinion, what other regions exist that might have influences, and why?

Romie Frederick Littrell, PhD, FIAIR
Associate Professor of International Business
Editor, AIB Insights; International Management
AUT Business School
Tel. extension 5805, Mail stop B-98

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.