Dear  AIB Members,

AIB 2014 Conference is almost here! We, WAIB like to support more women to attend the conference and with your help we can!

You can help out to a fellow colleague to attend AIB 2014 Conference in Vancouver! Please remember that every dollar counts!

Today your support will  help to the WAIB Helping Hands Awards to aid women full time faculty members and women full-time Ph.D. students/candidates.

Women in Academy of International Business (WAIB) is working to inspire and reach out to the women around the world.  Our mission is to promote women’s role and visibility within the AIB.  These include the support for business women from emerging markets, and the establishment of connections with business women in the corporate world.

We need your help, please support WAIB what you can! 100 % of donations to the WAIB Helping Hands campaign will be used as awards. All donors will be listed on the WAIB website under their respective categories and will be recognized at the WAIB business meeting in Vancouver, Canada 2014.

WAIB Helping Hands Campaign Levels of Support

$300.00 or more

Platinum

$200.00 – 299.00

Gold

$100.00 – 199.00

Silver

$50.00 – 99.00

Bronze

$10.00 – 49.00

Copper

Making a difference is as easy as 1-2-3, using the attached donation form.

ONE: Select which fund(s) you support and the amount – the WAIB Helping Hands Campaign and/or the WAIB General Fund.

TWO: Provide the name to appear on the donors list, if you would like.

THREE: Specify the payment format – check or credit card – and follow the submission instruction.

Thank you very much for supporting WAIB! Please see the attached form for donations. If you have any questions, please contact Dan Li, Secretary-Treasurer at [log in to unmask]

2013-2015 WAIB BOARD