Dear Colleagues,

I have started working with Len Trevino and Frankie Weinberg, to create a new cross-cultural management research project. Presently, we are initiating a data collection across a wide range of societies.

This project will integrate issues on:

·      Organizational culture

·      Trust in top management

·      Job satisfaction / OCB

·      Gender differences

·      Style of communication

One requirement for joining our research team is that you are able to collect data in a country where data are not currently being collected. The societies that are already included in our project are listed at the bottom of my note.

If you might be interested in joining our research team, please contact:
David A. Ralston ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) for more information.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best wishes,
David

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

Societies currently included in the research project:

1.        Australia

2.        Austria

3.        Brazil

4.        Bulgaria