Can you please post the below job annoucement?
Akram Al Ariss, PhD
Professor of Human Resource Management
Habilité à Diriger des Recherches (HDR)
Toulouse Business School, France
Associate Editor for Career Development International
TOULOUSE BUSINESS SCHOOL
Faculty Position at ASSISTANT PROFESSOR and/or FULL PROFESSOR Human Resource Management and Corporate Social Responsibility
Enjoying a history of over 100 years, Toulouse Business School (TBS, formerly ESC Toulouse) is based in the heart of Toulouse, Europe's aeronautic and space capital. The School is accredited by EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA, and ranks among the leading international business schools. TBS is currently looking for an Assistant Professor – full time- in Human Resources for its Toulouse campus. The position should be filled by October 1st, 2014. The application deadline is June 15, 2014
1. To lecture in the undergraduate (Bachelor in Management) and graduate (Master in
Management, MBAs, specialized Masters, MScs) programs
2. To undertake independent research leading to publications in international
journals, in association with other TBS researchers and/or national and international scholars.
3. To coordinate teaching and other learning activities within the responsible organization and human resource department
4. To participate in innovation and curricular development
1. PhD or doctorate (or near completion)
2. Demonstration of good teaching, innovation and coordination skills
3. Publications in peer reviewed journals and ability to maintain publishing activity
4. Ability to teach in French and English (it is expected that, if not immediate,
effective teaching in English or in French will be possible within a two-year term)
5. Residence based in Toulouse from October 2014
TBS offers competitive salary with additional research publications bonuses.
Applicants submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, recommendations, evidence of teaching (teaching evaluations) and evidence of research (published and working papers) to :
Jean-François Verdié, Dean of the Faculty, [log in to unmask] and
Alain Klarsfeld, Head of HRM Dept, [log in to unmask]
(Please refer to HRM position in object of mail).
Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.
For further information: www.tbs-education.fr