The Tabor School of Business at Millikin University seeks a dynamic candidate to teach select courses in Management and Marketing. The candidate should have a fierce passion for teaching and must incorporate performance-learning projects into the coursework.
Course coverage could include: Principles of Management, Acquiring and Building Talent, Performance Management, Marketing Management, Personal Selling and possibly an MBA course.
The successful candidate will have:
· The capability for teaching excellence in the undergraduate and MBA levels
· An MBA or Doctorate degree from an accredited institution
· Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
· A minimum of five years industry experience
Millikin University is a private, comprehensive university situated in Decatur, Illinois. The Tabor School of Business at Millikin prides itself on providing students with diverse opportunities in hands-on experiential learning. Students in the school have engaged in consulting projects for small entrepreneurial, Fortune 500, and international firms. The school has an internationally recognized Center for Entrepreneurship.
Interested applicants may submit the following materials in one pdf document to Ms. Cindy Landacre at [log in to unmask]:
· Cover letter
· Curriculum Vitae
· Statement of teaching philosophy
· Minimum of three academic/professional references
Questions about the position should be directed to Dr. Susan Kruml, Dean, Tabor School of Business at 217.424.6285.