I wish to draw your attention to the upcoming leadership position at the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada 2014, International Business Division.

We're calling for nominations/expressions of interest in serving as Divisional Editor in 2014-2015, Program Coordinator in 2015-2016, and Division Chair in 2016-2017. It requires a 3-year commitment.

Please let me know at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you are interested. We'll confirm it at the Chair Divisional Annual Meeting in May.

Regards,

Satyendra Singh
Division Chair, International Business
Administrative Sciences Association of Canada 2014

Dr. Satyendra Singh
Professor, Marketing and International Business
President, Academy of Business and Emerging Markets www.abem.ca<http://www.abem.ca/>
Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets
University of Winnipeg, 515 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg R3B 2E9, CANADA<x-apple-data-detectors://3/0>
t: (204) 786-9424<tel:(204)%20786-9424>, e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> i: www.uwinnipeg.ca/~ssingh5<http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~ssingh5>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.