Hello all,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested in.

I am looking for a female roommate this fall. Currently, I am thinking about
applying for the Ashton Lake Apt since it is very safe and convenient (close to
Lake Lansing Meijer and Routes 24&25 passing through). The rent for the ground
floor 2 br/2 bath apt is $756/month (if I remember it correctly; heat, water, &
garbage included) and the rent for the 2nd floor is 856/month. I am a clean and
quiet phd student. If you are interested in, please reply to this email :) Thanks!

Best,
Ying