以下信息转自OISS Charlie Liu。感兴趣的同学不要错过良机

Dear friends,

We have tentatively scheduled to show the film “Linsanity” on Saturday,
April 12, 2014 at 6:30 p.m. in Brody Hall Auditorium, free of charge. A
discussion will follow after the film. Please join the below facebook page
for more information and updates.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1417799498465682/

Please do share this widely and we hope to see you there. Thanks for your
support.

Best,

Charlie

Mr. Charles "Charlie" Liu

International Student Advisor

Michigan State University

Office for International Students and Scholars

427 N. Shaw Lane Room 105

East Lansing, Michigan

48824 USA

+1-517-884-7281