All,

I am currently a second year PhD student in Microbiology. I am looking for 1-2
roommates to sign the new lease started August 2014 in College Towne. It is a
three-bed and two-bath apartment. The rent will be $330 for guess room and
$355 for master room - the rate will include internet and heat. The utility is
about $15-20 per person each month. Overall, the apartment is newly
renovated, and we only have been living here for less than a year, so apartment
is pretty clean.  The area is a nice and quiet place, and many PhD students and
postdocts are living here. Public bus 20 goes to school directly in about 30-35
min, but actual driving is only about 15 min, so distance-wise is not too bad.
Please feel free to contact if you want to take a look at the apartment or have
any question at (917)-892-1980 or [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Huiqing