I will be moving overseas this month, so I will have to sell it.
I bought the manufacturer certification from Honda last April,it now has
1. 7-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain warranty
2.12-Month/12,000-Mile Non-Powertrain Coverage(bumper to bumper coverage)
To get the above coverage, the condition of the car had to be excellent at
purchased time to be covered by Honda Certified Used Car Warranty.
I only drive 5000 miles after getting it certified.

Excellent condition: exterior and interior£¬no stains, no food, non-smoking
Low Mileage: 65,000 actual Miles
*Four brand-new tires updated in April 2013
*New battery updated in December 2013
DVD Player
Leather Seats
Power Sliding Doors