Sorry to bother who are not interested,

I have some items to sale, including packing belt, power conversion, Kiehls
facial toner, facial cleanser, body lotion, pens, and etc...

Please see the link here, I put the detail pictures and price on it,
https://www.flickr.com/photos/121601103@N05/

I live in Spartan Village, if you are interested in, please feel free to e-mail me.

Thank you

大家好,
我有一些东西要出售,包括电源转换插头,行李箱打包带,棉签,全新未开封契尔氏的高保
湿爽肤水,洗面奶,bath and body works的身体乳,记号笔等,价格低,只求出。
详细细节图和价格请点击链接;
https://www.flickr.com/photos/121601103@N05/

我住在spartan village, 如果您有兴趣,请邮件回复我,

谢谢大家