Sorry to bother those who are not interested. I have a 2009 chevy cobalt for
sale. It is a black LT Sedan 4D (Average 25 MPG) and has 72200 miles so far. I am
the second owner of this car. The first owner is a salesman and drives on highway
all the time. I bought it at 55000 miles in 2010 and only drove less than 20000
miles in these four years. It has excellent condition and has cruise control. I am
asking for $7400 OBO according to KBB price.  If you are interested, please email
me at [log in to unmask] or text me at 7346588581 so we can discuss further
details.