Hi all,

I have a blue backlight keyboard for sale. I am the first owner for about four
months. It's very comfortable. Every key works well but only one button was missing, the enter button in the small key board region(lost during shipping). So I
am only asking for $10.

Check out four nice pics of it at the link below.
https://plus.google.com/117614075947054426505/posts/PMo3614wfgt

If you are interested, pls reply this e-mail. It's packed and ready to be taken
home by you. I live in Spartan Village.

Happy Spring Break!

Crick