I have stayed here for 2 years, the whole study period in MSU. In my opinion,
this is a better place to stay in Lansing, compared to Spartan Village, Castle
Point, Chandler crossing where I have heard of complaints that do not exist
here.

What are we providing?
2 bedroom 2 bathroom
Time: May 15th - Jul 1st or Jul 20th (Negotiable, Lease renewable on Jul 20th if
you want to stay for another year)
Address: 3101 Beau Jardin Dr., Lansing MI 48910 (3rd Floor)
Original Rent: $770/month (highly negotiable based on the actual situation, no
sewage or heat fee, we would give provide you internet for free)
Additional:
Furniture could be given to you for free!
Near No.20 Bus terminal
Washing machine and Dryer inside the building.
Distance to gym < 0.1 mile

We show you room pictures:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111069563431150064238/CollegeTownApartmen
t?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Don't be hesitated! Just Contact me or my friend!
917-886-6174, Jiajie
517-775-2853, Xujin