Hi folks,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested. I'm posting this e-mail looking for a
house to rent from April to September. I am a visiting PhD student, female. I hope
the house is close to bus station,and a bedroom with a bathroom will be better!

If you are interested in this, please don't hesitate to reply this e-mail:
[log in to unmask]  or phone: 5177219185