Hi folks,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested. I'm posting this e-mail looking for roommates to live together in a house.

There will be one room available starts around July.

The location of the house is near the Red Lobster,  (Fairway Ct.).

Rent will be 370 + utility.

please feel free to contact me (via cell phone 517-580-9908 or e-mail) for detailed information if you are interested.

The following link shows some pics of the house.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94827887@N08/

Thank you so much.

Yours,
Yinan