A female roommate is needed from this May in SV. My apartment is two bedrooms
$894 totally a month.Each room is $447 every month including
everything,electric,heat,water,internet,etc. I am Chinese visiting scholar and
easy going and quiet. There are furniture,household items and cooking items
already in the apartment.
Please feel free to contact me by e-mail: [log in to unmask]

SV两房一厅其中一房间招女室友,5月中旬可入住,长期短期均可。月租447刀每个月,包含
水、电、网络、暖气等所有。家具、厨具、日用品等基本都具备,可以拎包入住。本人为访问学
者,住一年,女老师,安静随和,有意者请联系[log in to unmask],qq:391101956