I am posting this for a friend, please contact her directly:
Sublease in College Towne
Looking for a female roommate for sharing a spacious two-bedroom, two
bathroom apartment

I have one room to sublease from May 17 to Jul. 24 (flexible) in College Towne
and you have all the furniture and cookware available to use. Everything is
included in the rent, except the electricity. If needed, you can have them at the
end of the contract. Anyone interested can contact me at 517-755-9688 or
[log in to unmask] Thanks!

Tracy