I would like to help.
On Thu, 3/13/14, Sarut <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Subject: [CSSAMSU] Need three more Chinese with a TOEFL score of 100 or more.
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Thursday, March 13, 2014, 4:06 AM

 I am a graduate student in the
 Department of Linguistics and Languages and I
 am still looking for 3 more Chinese students to be my
 research participants.
  If you have a TOEFL score of 100 or more and are not
 studying linguistics,
 I would really appreciate your help.  My experiment is
 very easy. It is
 about English sentence listening and pronunciation. It is
 also short (15
 minutes).  You will get 5 dollars for your
 participation.  The experiment
 will be in Wells Hall.  If you live in Spartan Village,
 I can do the
 experiment in Spartan Village Community Center as well. If
 you are
 interested or can help, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

 Thank you so much.

 to:

 Click "Join or leave the list". For further assistance,
 please