I am a graduate student in the Department of Linguistics and Languages and I
am still looking for 3 more Chinese students to be my research participants.
 If you have a TOEFL score of 100 or more and are not studying linguistics,
I would really appreciate your help.  My experiment is very easy. It is
about English sentence listening and pronunciation. It is also short (15
minutes).  You will get 5 dollars for your participation.  The experiment
will be in Wells Hall.  If you live in Spartan Village, I can do the
experiment in Spartan Village Community Center as well. If you are
interested or can help, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much.