大家好!

我想转让我的套房 (studio) 租约,房租每月$627,包水和暖气,你只需付电费和网路
费。租约期2014年8月至2016年8月,当时因为想把租金锁在这个价位所以签了两年约,
如果现在和leasing office租同样单位的话租金会贵很多。 房子位于burcham drive,
步行10-15分钟(或搭公车5分钟)能抵达学校,非常适合不开车的同学!这房子环境和
地都点非常好,但我想和朋友合租另一个房子,所以不得不转让。有兴趣者请回复,如
果要看房子也能约个时间。照片和更多详情:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/apa/4360311607.html 谢谢!!

Hi all,

Sorry to bother those not interested. I am trying to transfer my lease for
my studio apartment at Burcham Woods for Aug 2014- Aug 2016. It is the
loveliest studio you can find in this area, at extremely close proximity to
campus (15 mins’ walk or 5 mins’ bus ride), perfect for those who don’t
drive! :) I am transferring the lease because I hope to move in with a
friend. For photos and details, please see:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/apa/4360311607.html. Let me know if you are
interested or want to view the apartment. Thanks!!