Sublease one furnished room in an apartment (4br+2bth) in Club at Chandler Crossing. (female roommate is preferred)
390$/month includes everything: internet, gas, heat, etc.
Actually, gas and electricity are extra expenses, but not costing that much. Probably 15-35$/month during the summer if you use the air conditioner (last summer was cool, so probably you don't need air conditioner). (I'll pay for these fees if you pay me 390$/month. If not, you can pay me 360$/month, and pay the gas&electricity fee accordingly)
It takes you 15-20 minutes to go to the campus (bus route 26), it's convenient. I was here in the last summer.
Club has 24 hour fitness center, pools, study computer room with free print and other amenities in the leasing office, they are all free to you once you take my lease! http://www.clubatchandler.com/p/student_apartments/amenities_9870/east-lansing-mi-48823/the-club-at-chandler-crossings-9870
One bedroom is now empty. Two Chinese roommates will definitely bring more fun to your summer.
Pls contact me if you are interested: [log in to unmask]; 517-575-5110). The price is negotiable. Move-in date is also flexible (anytime in May). The lease ends on Aug,9th.