I have one room to sublease from mid-May to August 26th (move in/out dates flexible) in College Towne
and you have all the furniture and cookware available to use. Everything is
included in the rent (435$) except for electricity.
My roommate is a very nice and quiet person (male).

College Towne is a very nice neighborhood, you will have access to the new gym which
is renewed just recently, and they have an outdoor pool which is particularly nice
in summer.

I look for people who can take the lease for at least 3 months, a discount
is possible.  If you intend to continue the lease after August, it is also
negotiable.

Anyone interested may contact me at [log in to unmask] Thanks!