HI,
   sorry for bothering you who are not interested in.
   I want to sublease one bedroom for two-bedroom apartments in
Glenwood from May to August. Glenwood is just 10-min walk to campus,
and the Bus Route 22 and Route 23 come back between Campus Cata and
Merdian Mall.
   Female only, total rental is included everything except electric,
fitness center, swimming pool and parking are available.
   If you are interested in my apartment, please contact me via phone
5177758910.

Thank you