Hi,
I will go back to China. I have a cell phone to sell that was bought in best buy store when I came to America. the detailed information is as follows:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/gophone-z431-no-contract-cell-phone/6667946.p?id=1218770733379&skuId=6667946&st=categoryid$pcmcat158500050014&cp=2&lp=7
I ask $12 for it. If you are interested in it, you can discuss about the price with me. my contact number is: 517-348-5680. I live in spartan village.
I am so sorry for interrupting those people who are not interested in this information.
Thanks a lot.
Fengjuan Liu