From: Sharon Nie <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Subject: 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5SL for Sale
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi there,

Hope this email finds you well. I would like to sell my 2008 Nissan Altima
sedan. This car has been maintained regularly. I have replaced the tires
and brake discs, but never had any mechanical problems. This car has 80k
miles on it, mostly highway as I travel for work a lot. Clean title. All
paid off. Non-smoker. Pet free. All the specs are listed below and car pics
have been attached as well. This car has almost all the add-on specs and is
very comfortable to drive especially in Michigan's winter as it has heated
seats... Also, the navigation system and back-up camera are very very useful.

The car is in Very Good condition. I'm selling this car just because I need
the money to help me pay off my new car. The price I checked on KBB for
Good condition is $12,078. We can go from there and negotiate if you are
interested, but no low ballers, please.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!